Fairly sloppy graphic, but very realistic, from the point of view of planning for the SAA for the summer campaign of 2017.
1. The occupation of Western and South-Western part of the province of raqqa.
2. Ousting ISIS from East of HOMS and East of Hama. The complete neutralization of the threat the road Khanasser-Aleppo.
3. The March to Deir-ez-Zor.
4. Promotion on East from Palmyra to Abu Kamal, with subsequent access to the Syrian-Iraqi border.
5. Completion of the strategic encirclement of the enclave “green” in Eastern Qalamoun. Complete expulsion of ISIS from the area.
6. Promotion to At-Tapu. Access to the border with Iraq. The occupation of the border with Jordan.
The plans are very ambitious, but almost all of them are in the stage of implementation or preparation for implementation. Summer campaign promises significant changes in the map of the Syrian front, but it is worth remembering that the US, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the Caliphate, have their own plans for the summer campaign, so beautiful (in this case not) drawn on the maps arrow attacks, will not necessarily coincide with reality.
The load to post about Eastern Suweida http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/3429186.html.