In Syria, another “unlimited” account history with the use of the chemical.weapons.
The bombing of Idlib, killing 30+ people and several hundred have suffered from actions of the toxic substance with similar properties to Sarin, who has repeatedly used in Syria, in particular, not so long ago, the Caliphate was poisoning them Kurds, and in the liberated Aleppo have been found the lab where the toxic substances were produced.
Syrian sources claim https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-strikes-jihadist-gas-depot-southern-idlib-report/ that aviation in the region of Idlib struck by objects, among which was an underground plant for the production of toxic substances. Militants and associated “White hats” (employees of the organization cooperate with “al-Qaeda”) screaming that Assad bombed them with chemical bombs.
What can you say about this.
1. Officially, the chemical weapons from Syria were evacuated and destroyed, on their pathetic reported Obama, however, we are talking only about the weapons, which in 2014 year was controlled by Assad. That controlled the fighters, nobody is taken, as well as nobody demanded the closure of the underground workshops and laboratories for the production of the chemical.weapons. The retrospective question refer here http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/3024687.html
It is worth to note that Obama is taking credit in the elimination of the chemical.weapons in Syria (although it was a joint decision of Russia and the USA), and the OPCW reported that Assad has transferred her 100% of its chemical.weapons, for that later received the Nobel peace prize.
2. This led to a situation where Assad’s chemical.weapons stripped and applications chem.weapons continued. The militants used it as a rule for the organization of various provocations, and then said – it’s all Assad, although he chemical.weapons were gone. The Kurds probably do, too, he hunted. There is no clear control over him.a weapon in the hands of militants as there was not. At the official level, the West refuses to acknowledge that the militants are still produced and stored handicraft produce chemical weapons.
Syrian soldiers who became a victim of the chemical.attack during the storming of Aleppo.
Experts of the defense Ministry collects the invoice for the use of the chemical.weapons in Aleppo.
Clandestine chemical laboratory discovered in Aleppo after release.
3. In this case, the incident takes place at a very convenient time – offensive in Northern Hama the FSA failed, SAA counterattacked and oppresses the militants. Things at the front are getting worse, in the fighting the necessary operational pause. And here is a very successful bombardment of Idlib, which promote all those “White hats” that have repeatedly shone in the organization of various provocations, in particular with the fake victims of the bombing of Aleppo. This script is rather formulaic. Similarly 2 times tried to disrupt the assault on Aleppo. Just to remind you.
4. Assad stormed Aleppo, the militants of the cave, but suddenly, unidentified planes bombed a convoy of the United Nations. Hysterical. Screams. It is necessary to stop the assault! Required to denounce the crimes of Assad and Russia! These tantrums then scored and rightly so. As time passed, the UN Commission has established that it is impossible to determine who bombed the column.
Similarly tried to use the theme of “selective bombing” of Aleppo during the final stages of the assault. Again the screams, the tantrums! Stop the assault! It scored again and again did the right thing. The city released.
Remarkably, when the United States is now in Mosul hundreds of felled civil stupidly pulling bombs residential areas, where entrenched agility, those who are screaming about Aleppo are silent. The bombing, who should be bombing…
5. And now, a very handy chemical.the attack, which has already caused a fuss at the international level, France has demanded to discuss the issue in the UN security Council (there is of course nothing will, because Russia will veto any resolution where you try to condemn Syria). The meaning of these movements is clear – to stop the fighting in Northern Hama and to provide the militants an operational pause so they could reinforce the front line on the line bakery halfayya-Suran-Maan.
6. That could happen, really?
a) the Syrian air force bombed a clandestine laboratory for the production of the chemical.weapons, and the local civil affected made there of toxic substances (which does not exclude the presence of additional performances)
b) Militants he sprayed gas during one of the raids Syrian aircraft, to blame the Syrians and at least temporarily stop the raids of the Syrian air force and VC of the Russian Federation on objects of militants in the area of Idlib.
C) Assad went crazy and decided to screw this up, dropping the barrel of sarin in Idlib.
7. What will happen?
Nothing. As with all similar episodes of this kind, after some noise in the press and on the diplomatic level and the inability to reliably determine the cause of the incident, it will be dissolved in the news stream of other atrocities and provocations that are so rich in the Syrian war.