– The explicit Turkish-Iranian bickering is unprecedented
– Turkey has lost Mosul but managed to occupy a part of Syria
– The Erdogan coup against his allies of yesterday is not new on his part
– Partition is now expected to hit: separated Northern and Southern Syria will be the result
– Damascus will support the Kurds and Arabs against Turkey if necessary: any push toward Manbij or Raqqah will be totally opposed.
By Elijah J. Magnier – @
Russia is prepared to face down Donald Trump’s policy in Syria as revealed by the reaction of the US President himself in sending US ground troops and establishing more than one safe zone in Bilad al-Sham. The safe zones may be not restricted to northern Syria but might reach the south as well. This indicates that the war in Syria is reaching its final phase…
View original post 1,542 more words