Under the terms of leaving the territory of Western ghouta, the rebels could take small arms and some ammunition. The rest of them had to leave. Among the trophies were:
1. ZSU-23-4 “Shilka” – 2 pieces
2. Tanks T-55 and T-62 – 7 pieces
3. BMP-1 and BMP-2 – 11 pieces
4. ZU-23-2 (mobile and stationary) – 60 pieces
5. Small arms – more than 100 units (plus a variety of ammunition)
The level of fitness of the equipment for use is not specified. Most likely, part of the equipment, certainly not on the go, but that’s different Zushki it will go in.
UPD: AND “Shilka” is quite on-the-go was. Video transmission equipment from fighters to Syria.
Red marks rebel losses since August, the enclaves of insurgents near Damascus. Deep red marks show territory recently recaptured from the militants.
The most recent success in Eastern ghouta, captured the town of Independence in the East of the boiler.